Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top 10 of 2015: Best Book Covers of 2015

Day 2: Best Book Covers of 2015
The list must be made of books that were released this 2015.

Without further ado, here are the covers that really caught my eye this year (there are A LOT of them but I did my best to narrow it down to 18).
*Covers link to Goodreads

1 A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis

A Madness So Discreet




2 Uprooted by Naomi Novik

Uprooted




3 Rook by Sharon Cameron

Rook




4 Love Fortunes and Other Disasters (Grimbaud #1) by Kimberly Karalius

Love Fortunes and Other Disasters (Grimbaud, #1)




5 This Ordinary Life by Jennifer Walkup

This Ordinary Life




6 These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly

These Shallow Graves




7 Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman

Vengeance Road




8 Wolf By Wolf (Wolf By Wolf #1) by Ryan Graudin

Wolf By Wolf (Wolf By Wolf, #1)




9 Magonia (Magonia #1) by Maria Dahvana Headley

Magonia




10 Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes #2) by Sara Raasch

Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes, #2)




SPECIAL MENTIONS:

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)Drown: A Twisted Take on the Classic Fairy TaleCrimson Bound
A Tale of Highly Unusual Magic Paperweight
Wendy Darling: StarsEverything That Makes YouThe Last Ever After (The School for Good and Evil, #3)

5 comments:

  1. Great picks! I've done a bunch of "best of" lists but have not really looked at covers. Maybe I will do that before the end of the year!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen! I'd love to see your list if you do make one.

      Delete
  2. I really adore Paperweight's simplistic cover. I've never seen A Tale of Highly Unusual Magic but I'm loving that (possibly hand drawn) cover as well. Great list!

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! That's why I love Paperweight's cover. A Tale of Highly Unusual Magic looks adorable and I love the details. Thanks, Czai!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...