Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Top 10 of 2015: Best Couples of 2015

Day 3: Best ____ of 2015

The topic for day three is reader's choice and I chose to make a list of my favorite couples from the books I read this 2015.

10 Elend and Vin
from The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson

The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3)


9 Meg and Simon
from Vision in Silver by Anne Bishop

Vision in Silver (The Others, #3)


8 Madeline and Logan, and Izzy and Ransom
from Tessa Dare's Castles Ever After series

Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After, #1) When a Scot Ties the Knot (Castles Ever After, #3)


7 Luc and Ingrid
from The Wondrous and the Wicked by Page Morgan

The Wondrous and the Wicked (The Dispossessed, #3)


6 Ivy and Bishop
from The Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel

The Revolution of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #2)


5 Juneau and Miles
from Until the Beginning by Amy Plum

Until the Beginning (After the End, #2)


4 Hannah and Garrett
from The Deal by Elle Kennedy

The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)


3 Cat and Bones
from The Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)


2 Mia and Michael!!!!
from Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot

Royal Wedding (The Princess Diaries, #11)


 1 Lilly and Colton 
from Puddle Jumping by Amber L. Johnson

Puddle Jumping (Puddle Jumping, #1)


Who are your favorite couples this years? Leave a link of your lists in the comment section below so I can check them out.

4 comments:

  1. YESSSSSS to Cat and Bones and Ivy and Bishop!! I'm reading The Deal now so I'm sure Hannah and Garrett will be added to my fave couples list after I finish! I'm loving their chemistry so far :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yay! Cat and Bones and Ivy and Bishop are awesome. Also Hannah and Garrett! I hope you love these two as much as I do :)))

      Delete
  2. Oh I loooove Maddie/Logan and Izzy/Ransom! Both books are so freaking awesome :D Meg and Simon are so cute, I need to catch up on that series soon!

    Great list! Here's mine, if you're interested! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! :) Love these three couples so much!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...