Sunday, December 6, 2015

Clean Slate Read-A-Thon


Welcome to the Clean Slate Read-A-Thon hosted by Novel Ink, Lost in Lit & Latte Nights Reviews. For more details and sign-ups, go HERE.

So what exactly is the Clean Slate Read-A-Thon?
This Read-A-Thon is only for books that we didn’t get to in 2015. Any 2015 release we never got to read. We want to start this year off with a clean slate so let’s get those 2015 releases off our TBR and make run for all of those 2016 releases!
And there are A LOT of 2015 releases I wasn't, or rather, won't be able to get to before this year ends. For this week-long event I plan to read these books that I've been anticipating for a long time but now that they are here, I still wasn't able to read:

Burn (The Rephaim, #4) Crossed (Soul Eater #3) Emmy & Oliver Vengeance Road

I can't usually read this many books in a week but this read-a-thon is like extra motivation to read more so I have high hopes. I will be putting my progress and updates in this post once the read-a-thon starts.

9 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so happy to see you've decided to join in on the fun!! Thanks for signing up and we look forward to reading with you in January! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Really looking forward to it as well :)

      Delete
  2. book challenges are fun but I don't plan to join on any this 2016. I hope you'll be able to read and enjoy your books! :D

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't join a lot of reading challenges this year - it's been so busy - so I intend to make up for that this 2016! Thank you, czai.

      Delete
  3. I love this challenge! I think we've all got books on our lists that we've been dying to read and just haven't been able to get around to it, great incentive! I absolutely loved Burn, one of my favourite series and Emmy & Oliver was a really lovely read too. I hope you enjoy them both and they were worth the wait <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really good to hear! I've been dying to read Burn but I'm kind of dreading it at the same because it's the last book :(

      Delete
  4. Awesome, thanks so much for joining! Emmy & Oliver is one I haven't gotten to either, but I don't know if it'll be on my list for the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be a part of it, Erica! I'm excited to read Emmy & Oliver. I've heard really great things!

      Delete
  5. So happy you're joining us! Emmy & Oliver is absolutely AMAZING and I hope you love it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...