Thursday, December 24, 2015

Top 10 of 2015: Best Book Boyfriends of 2015

Day 4: Best Book Boyfriends of 2015

The list must consist of book boyfriends from books we have read this 2015. That means I can't include Archer Cross but let me just tell you, he's still my number one ;)


10 Ayden Ishida
(The Hex Boys to be honest)
from The Divinicus Nex Chronicles by A&E Kirk

Demons at Deadnight (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #1) Drop Dead Demons (Divinicus Nex Chronicles #2)


9 James Mycroft
from Every Breath by Ellie Marney

Every Breath (Every, #1)


8 Bishop Lattimer
from The Revolution of Ivy by Amy Engel

The Revolution of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #2)


7 Jace Hammond
from Stray by Rachel Vincent

Stray (Shifters, #1)


6 Khalid
from The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)


5 Luc
from The Wondrous and the Wicked by Page Morgan

The Wondrous and the Wicked (The Dispossessed, #3)


5 Peter Kavinsky
from P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #2)


4 Corey Livingston
from What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton

What Happens Next


3 Garrett Graham
from The Deal by Elle Kennedy

The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)


2 Sawyer
from Jennifer Echols' Superlatives trilogy

Biggest Flirts (Superlatives, #1) Perfect Couple (Superlatives, #2) Most Likely to Succeed (Superlatives, #3)


1 Michael Moscovitz!!!!
from The Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot
YES. After all this freaking time, I STILL YOU MICHAEL!! :)

Royal Wedding (The Princess Diaries, #11)



SPECIAL MENTIONS:

Braden Carmichael and Nate Sawyer
from Samantha Young's On Dublin Street series

Valentine (On Dublin Street, #5.5)


Nash and Tod Hudson
from Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers series

Last Request (Soul Screamers)

I read On Dublin Street, Before Jamaica Lane and the Soul Screamers series a really long time ago but I read these two novellas, Valentine and Last Request that feature these guys I love so much this 2015 so they're counted. They should be! :)

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...