Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 Wrap-up

If I have to describe 2015 in one word, it’s BUSY. From job interviews to certification exams to that big project I was - am - working on.. it was tiring. There were a lot of sleepless nights. I had even gone without sleep for 32 hours straight once last month.

But it wasn't all bad. I had a lot to be grateful for this past year. I got to hangout with my classmates from elementary, high school and college! I met up with some of my elementary friends last November and I realized that it's been almost 10 years! I literally haven't seen them since I went away for high school. My high school batch also got together quite a few times this year - we always try to meet up with everyone whenever there is a chance. Also went out with my college buddies whom I haven't seen since graduation earlier this year!


That's a lot of reconnecting :)

This year I also discovered Bookstagram. I can't believe how unaware I was of this before! Now I am in love.


2015 Reading Goals and Challenges

I believe I failed one of the three reading challenges I signed up for this 2015. I reached my Goodreads Reading Challenge goal to read 100 books!


For my 2015 Witches and Witchcraft Reading Challenge I set my goal to read 6-10 witchy books and I read seven but was only able to review four of them. For the fourth quarter of the Review Pile Reading Challenge I had gone with 9-16 books as my end goal but I fell a bit short. I only read and reviewed 8 books. I honestly thought I had reached my goal but I counted wrong :(

2016 Goals

My number one goal this 2016 is to finish that big project I am currently working on so I can finally breathe.

Another is obviously to read more books. READ MORE, BUY LESS. Finally trim down/annihilate that physical and for-review TBR. I'd add bookshelf reorganization here except it will do no good unless I actually have a new bookshelf to fill in, which I don't :( So my floor remains a temporary home for some of my books until a miracle happens. lol


AND TAKE A FREAKING VACATION. Like, seriously. Sleep. Travel. Earn millions.

If you haven't seen my Top 10 posts of 2015 yet, check it out HERE.

How was your 2015? And what are your goals this year?

4 comments:

  1. You did amazing with your goodreads challenge! I didn't do as well reading wise as I wanted in 2015, but I want to work on that this year.
    - Emma @ Emma Likes Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma! It was a hectic year but I'm really glad with the outcome. Good luck!

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had a pretty good 2015! Congrats on beating your reading challenge, too. I hope you have a lovely week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty great! Thanks, Krystianna. You too :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...