Friday, January 1, 2016

December 2015 Reads + Monthly Recap

HAPPY NEW YEAR! How is 2016 for you so far? I hope it's good. Me, not so much. I've been sick this past week and currently my voice sounds funny as hell. I can't speak too loud because it hurts.

Moving on to the books I read in the last month of 2015:

The Girlfriend Request Not Okay Cupid The Prophecy of Shadows (Elementals, #1) Trial by Fire (Worldwalker, #1)

Play With Me (Grover Beach Team, #1) Play with Me (Play with Me, #1) Illusions of Fate

Most of the books I picked up are review copies and entries for my reading challenges. Some are books I got on Amazon for free. I started a lot of books this past month (year, really) but was not able to finish quite a few of them. Hopefully I will soon but I kind of want a fresh start with my reading year so it will probably be a while until I pay attention to all of my unfinished books again.


December Blog Posts:







Have a great year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...