Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Current Feel-Good Playlist

I believe the last time I made a music related post was almost a year ago *cringe*
Anyway, here are some of the songs that are currently in my feel-good playlist.

"Verge" by Owl City ft. Aloe Blacc

I love Owl City's Mobile Orchestra album. Verge is one of my most favorite and Aloe Blacc's voice is amazing! It is also because of this song that I discovered People Are Awesome's channel on Youtube.


"Go Go Go" by Panic is Perfect

Go Go Go plus the People Are Awesome Summer Edition video is giving me the good vibes.


"Heroes (We Could Be)" by Alesso ft. Tove Lo

I don't like this song's original music video that much so I chose another People Are Awesome video. This song is also our school's sports week (or was that University week?) theme song last year and I loved it since then.



"Lush Life" by Zara Larsson

Eh, I couldn't find another video for this but it's cool. It's the song that matters most :)

Okay, recommend me any song on your good vibes playlist. I need it in my life right now. LOL.

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...