Friday, December 4, 2015

November 2015 Reads + Monthly Recap

I usually post my wrap-up on the first day of the month but life is a bit hectic right now and we can't really do anything about that but just do what needs to be done. Anyway, it's December. Only one month left! Is anyone else freaking out? Because I am. I am so not ready for 2016 mostly because the end of 2015 is also a deadline for me and it is nerve-racking just thinking about it.

These are the books I read this November:

Saga, Volume 1  Saga, Volume 2 Saga, Volume 3 Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Hardcover)

I gave each of these books 4 stars. Saga by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples is a very enjoyable read. I loved the main characters and the story, it's hilarious, and the art is amazing. I can't wait to pick up volumes 4 and 5 soon. Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Seuss is a book I would definitely make my kids read someday (if I ever have one). This is the first time I've read a Dr. Seuss book and the whole time I was reading I was thinking, "So true. This is so true." 


The Revolution of Ivy Shattered Blue (The Light, #1) Stray (Shifters, #1)

I gave The Revolution of Ivy 4 stars. It is the last book in Amy Engel's duology and it is just so good! I'll be writing my review of it soon. Shattered Blue and Stray are both 2 stars.


Fixed on You (Fixed, #1) Found in You (Fixed, #2) Sincerely, Carter (Sincerely Carter, #1) Sincerely, Arizona (Sincerely Carter, #1.5)

I also gave 2 stars to the first two books in Laurelin Paige's Fixed trilogy. I... honestly can't remember what happens in this book. And I read it not even a month ago! Sincerely, Carter is a quick and fun - but not all fun - read. I liked it but the ending was rushed and some parts felt forced and I dunno. I gave it 3 stars. Sincerely, Arizona is just an extended epilogue of Sincerely, Carter. I was really hoping I'd get a proper ending here but.. eh. I gave it 2 stars.


Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1) Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2) Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3)

Another Whitney Gracia Williams series. Can't help it. Her books are like crack. Three stars for each of these books.


November Blog Posts:






2 comments:

  1. Oh Saga is just soooo good. Volume 4 has been my favourite so far. I really need to get on reading The Ivy duology. It gets so much love.
    Happy reading!
    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! I haven't read Saga Volume 4 yet but I'm sure it won't disappoint. I hope you enjoy The Book of Ivy!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...