Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Reads

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Guess what? I HAVE A DATE. With none other than my other half, Warner. I am finally going to read Ignite MEEEEE! Do you know how hard it is to restrain myself from reading a most awaited book when it was already in my hands ten days ago but I can’t? You most probably do. And I still have to hold it off for, like, 10 more hours until I finish my midterms and be able to hang that “Do not disturb” sign around my neck. Man, I can’t wait.

My Valentine's Day reads:
 

Any specific books you are planning to read for this special day? Here are a few recs.

Looking for books about LOVE?
  
Main topic is love but not only in the romantic sense but love in general. It’s a dystopian book so it’s a somewhat darker approach on love.

Or love at first sight?

Are you brokenhearted?

Friend-zoned? In love with your bestfriend?
   

No matter. Let these guys make you swoon.
   

Swoony guy + best date ever!

Caught in a love triangle?
  

Couples you can't get enough of:
 

Even with plates flying in the background and they are in a shouting match with each other.
 

Gasp! You're in love with a superstar!
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a great list! I made a similar list too on my blog (if you wana check it out) and also have The Catastrophic history of you and me! :) I love Fangirl and Catching Jordan - they are definitely great Valentine reads! Happy hearts day to you and hope you enjoy reading! :)

    -Kimi at Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADGQ EUBUQIBWIN BY UIUGQHR EEEEE!!!!

    *FANGIRL MODE ACTIVATED*

    Nothing can beat spending Valentine's Day curled up in bed with these fictional guys *sighs dreamily* So many of the contemporaries on your list have set me off on wanderlust, and I've heard amazing things about the Shatter Me series! Hopefully Ignite Me ended off well for you =)

    Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story

    ReplyDelete
  3. UIQ TVRBQOUH AEWGQV!!!!!!

    *FANGIRL MODE ACTIVATED*

    Nothing beats spending Valentine's Day curled up in bed with these fictional guys *sighs dreamily* So many contemporaries on your list have set me off on wanderlust, and I've heard amazing things about the Shatter Me series! Hopefully Ignite Me ended off well for you =)

    Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO many books that I plan on reading this summer! Can't wait to lay out in the sun and get completely lost in these books!

    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...