Saturday, February 22, 2014

Blogger of the Week + Reading Updates

Hey, everyone! I've been super busy lately because of school so I haven't done a lot of reading and blogging but I try and post occasionally if I have something in mind. Reviews are another story, though. I had drafts of several reviews made already but those are in my phone's notepad. That's the only place I can write - or type - my reviews on when I unexpectedly find a little free time between classes or anything related to school. Unfortunately, a couple of days back my phone had a problem with it's motherboard and I didn't want to damage it further by trying to fix it myself so I had it sent to someone who really knows what he's doing. Fixing it also meant that I had to lose everything stored in my phone's memory including all my notes so.. yeah.

On the positive side, yesterday I was featured as Blogger of the Week by Lisa of Turning Pages.


Go check out my interview HERE if you're interested.

Well, that's all I have for now. Next week, hopefully, I will be able to post my review of Ignite Me along with those drafts that got deleted. I can still remember some of it but I may left some points out.

Reading Updates:

This is what I'm currently reading (physical book). I'm already halfway done and I'm hoping to finish this tonight.

I started this not a week ago but then I haven't continued it because it was the one I'm reading on my phone until it was "hurt".

I started Chosen Ones last month but I keep putting it down. I don't know why I haven't DNF'd it yet though I'm very close to doing that. Probably still hoping I could finish this without much self-harm. The main character is.. gods, exasperating and annoying and.. ugh.

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...