Monday, February 3, 2014

January 2014 Reads + Monthly Recap

Our laboratory classes meet only once a week. When our prof announced that we'll  have a written test the following meeting, he also said, "Don't worry. You still have one week to prepare for this." When I remembered it the night before quiz day all I could think was, "Oh gods, did one week already pass?". I could say the same for January. I mean, wasn't it just a few days ago that I'd kill to have Cress or Ignite Me in my hands?

 

But in a matter of days it will finally, finally be where it was meant to be! Also Lady Thief in a little more than a week!


Time does move fast these days. January was a little less than a blur. I can't believe I haven't seen my sister for more than a month already. I can't believe that this semester will soon end - okay, so maybe I was hoping for that sooner.

My reading and blogging month was okay but not as I was hoping it would be. But I can deal. Stuff happens. I'll make it up in the future but for now.. priorities. And A LOT did happen! I got sick, I got stuck with school obligations, I got stuck in an unfamiliar place alone for two days because of a storm, I got to see my favorite author, I got tired, I got caught up watching too many book haul videos that I forgot to write a review.. Yeah, that sort of stuff.

Anyway, this month I read one short story:


and 8 books:

   

   

January Blog Posts:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...