Friday, December 25, 2015

Top 10 of 2015: Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2016

Day 5: Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2016

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone! Today is the last "Top 10" day and it is the list of books I am most looking forward to this 2016. I have a lot. My list is already super long but to cut my list short it will mostly consist of, what else, SEQUELS!

And that's it for 2015. We still have 6 more days before the year ends - that's still enough time to add more books on our read pile and do some blog posts which I will definitely be doing - but this has been super fun especially all looking back at all the books I read this year.

10 The Skylighter 
(The Keepers' Chronicles #2)
by Becky Wallace
Expected Publication: March 22, 2016

The Skylighter


9 The Sea King
(Weathermages of Mystral #2)
by C.L. Wilson
Expected Publication: July 15, 2016

The Sea King (Weathermages of Mystral, #2)


8 Night Study
(Soulfinders #2)
by Maria V. Snyder
Expected Publication: January 26, 2016

Night Study (Soulfinders, #2)


7 Lady Renegades
(Rebel Belle #3)
by Rachel Hawkins
Expected Publication: April 12, 2016

Lady Renegades (Rebel Belle, #3)


6 The Winner's Kiss
(The Winner's Trilogy #3)
by Marie Rutkoski
Expected Publication: March 29, 2016

The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)


5 The Score
(Off-Campus #3)
by Elle Kennedy
Expected Publication: January 11, 2016

The Score (Off-Campus, #3)


4 Marked in Flesh
(The Others #4)
by Anne Bishop
Expected Publication: March 8, 2016

Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4)


3 Remember Jamie Baker
(Jamie Baker #3)
by Kelly Oram
Expected Publication: 2016

Remember Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #3)

2 The Raven King
(The Raven Cycle #4)
by Maggie Stiefvater
Expected Publication: April 26, 2016

The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4)


1 The Rose and the Dagger
(The Wrath and the Dawn #2)
by Renee Ahdieh
Expected Publication: May 3, 2016

The Rose and the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2)


SPECIAL MENTIONS:

Love, Lies & Spies Sword and Verse Assassin's Heart
Ruined (Untitled, #1) Riders (Riders, #1) The Square Root of Summer

19 comments:

  1. Oooh great list! 2016 looks like it’s going to be an awesome reading year! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! I hope to see you next year for the Top 10 of 2016!
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope so. You too, Jaime! Thanks so much for hosting :)

      Delete
  2. YESSSSSS to so many of these!!! You've reminded me that I need to catch up on the Rebel Belle series. Also I need to FINALLY read The Winner's Curse at some point in the next few months - it's ridiculous that I haven't read it yet. LOL Such a great group of books coming our way in 2016! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! So many awesome titles! Better wait until Lady Renegades and The Winner's Kiss comes out to catch up. The ending of the previous books might make you crazy. LOL.

      Delete
  3. I love your name so much!, thanks for stopping by my blog
    Yesss to your honorable mentions!
    Ah the winner's kiss, did you read the sneak peek!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! And you're welcome :)

      I did! I read it a couple of weeks ago and it almost killed me...

      Delete
  4. Great picks! There are so many great books coming out next year!! I'm really excited for the new Anne Bishop novel too, I love The Others series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, my 2016 TBR is close to toppling. I really hope it's going to be an awesome reading year.

      Meg and Simon!!!! I love these two so much.

      Delete
  5. Marked in Flesh is on my list too. I'll have to check to out the rest. I think 2016 will be a great reading year. So many great books are coming out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, too! Thanks for stopping by, Melanie!

      Delete
  6. So many great picks! I'm really excited about The Sea King, as well! But I ran out of spots on my list for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, there are so many books to choose from! Picking only 10 books is hard.

      Delete
  7. nice list! im also waiting for the raven king too. the cover is so amazing isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! I love it so much. I can't wait to see it in my bookshelf.

      Delete
  8. OMG THE ROSE AND THE DAGGER!! i cant wait for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The familiar books from your list are from Marie Rutkoski, Maggie Stiefvater, Renee Ahdieh and Veronica Rossi. I love that you picked Love, Lies and Spies! I am dying to pick that book soon. :)

    Yani at Paper Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome list! I'm so excited for the Sea King (it's still so far away, sigh, haha). Definitely can't wait for The Winner's Kiss, The Score, and Lady Renegades (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, me too! I was so addicted to The Winter King and I have no doubt The Sea King will get me hooked as well. The Score is so close!!! I can't wait. I'm definitely getting it as soon as it comes out.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...