Wednesday, December 2, 2015

2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

We all have those books. We buy them, win them, they're gifted to us. Then we put them up on a bookshelf and there they stay, collecting dust, waiting for the time when we'll finally decide to pick them up.

Join us on a quest to dust off your TBR Pile and read all the books you've been telling yourself you'll read next time you'll get a chance. This is your chance!

I didn't join this year's TBR Pile Reading Challenge because I knew how busy 2015 is going to be (and I am right!) but I am so ready to dust off those unread books I see on my floor and in my shelves right now. So yes, I am joining the 2016 TBR Pile Reading Challenge.

For the full guidelines and to sign up, go HERE.

My goal: 41-50 Could This Be Love?

Hopefully I get to read more than that. Here is my tentative reading list for the first month of the challenge:

    

All ze books I NEED to read this 2016 (let's hope I get to cross all these - and more! - titles out by next year):

Steelheart (Reckoners #1) by Brandon Sanderson
Night Film by Marisha Pessl
Northern Lights (His Dark Materials #1) by Philip Pullman
The Subtle Knife (His Dark Materials #2) by Philip Pullman
The Amber Spyglass (His Dark Materials #3) by Philip Pullman
The Young Elites (The Young Elites #1) by Marie Lu
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
Blood Red Road (Dust Lands #1) by Moira Young
Rebel Hearts (Dust Lands #2) by Moira Young
Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn #1) by Jenny Han, Siobhan Vivian
The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus #4) by Rick Riordan
The Runaway King (The Ascendance Trilogy #2) by Jennifer A. Nielsen
The Shadow Throne (The Ascendance Trilogy #3) by Jennifer A. Nielsen
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #1) by Ransom Riggs
Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs
The Selection (The Selection #1) by Kiera Cass
The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass
Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly #1) by Susan Dennard
The Alloy of Law (Mistborn #4) by Brandon Sanderson
The Bone Season (The Bone Season #1) by Samantha Shannon
Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn
A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
Starling (Starling #1) by Lesley Livingston
The School for Good and Evil (The School for Good and Evil #1) by Soman Chainani
Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1) by Susan Ee
Arclight(Arclight #1) by Josin L. McQuein
Meridian(Arclight #2) by Josin L. McQuein
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
Me Before You (Me Before You #1) by Jojo Moyes
Partials (Partials Sequence #1) by Dan Wells
Fragments (Partials Sequence #2) by Dan Wells
Ruins (Partials Sequence #3) by Dan Wells
Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo
The Falconer (The Falconer #1) by Elizabeth May
Stray (Four Sisters #1) by Elissa Sussman
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke
The Clockwork Scarab (Stoker & Holmes #1) by Colleen Gleason
Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon #1) by Dan Brown
The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon #2) by Dan Brown
Uglies (Uglies #1) by Scott Westerfeld
Pretties (Uglies #2) by Scott Westerfeld
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman
On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

4 comments:

  1. That's quite a list you've got there! Best of luck with your Challenge :-)

    I listened to the three Philip Pullman's as full cast audiobooks. It's a brilliant trilogy.

    Stephanie Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stephanie! I'm really excited to get started on that trilogy. My sister loves it!

      Delete
  2. I set myself a doable goad of 24 (2 a month) off my TBR list, because I figured I'm going to be reading some that aren't on the list as well. But if I can cross more than that off my list, I will do so. Good luck to you in your challenge. I'll be back to see how you're doing. :)

    Lori
    http://lori-dustypages.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to up my game in clearing my TBR pile. It's getting ridiculously high. And I read more than 100 books a year so I have plenty of margin. Thanks, Lori!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...