Saturday, November 28, 2015

Me and My Bookshelf (37)

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are recently added to my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like, and recount epic book hauling stories. It is usually posted on Saturdays.

Hurrah to another month of moderate book hauling!



I already have The Madman's Daughter and Small Steps in paperback but I found these hardcover editions for a really cheap price. I'm unhauling my the paperbacks so if anyone is interested please see this page.

Thank you so much Penguin Random House for the copy of Nightfall!

2 comments:

  1. The Madman's Daughter is GREAT! Night Film sounds like a really interesting book. Steelheart is one of those books that I've had for a long time, but haven't read yet. (The author is amazing, though!) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard so many great things about Night Film. I'm really excited to read it. My sister recently finished Steelheart and she loved it! Brandon Sanderson IS amazing :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...