Saturday, November 14, 2015

Currently Reading

So it seems I've fallen into another slump. Well, not really. I've started and finished 5 books this month already but I also have a number of them on my "currently reading" pile. It's been a while since that happened and this is usually when I'm in a reading slump. Or maybe the book I've picked up just isn't doing it. But anyway, I'm determined to finish all of them before the month is over.

These two are books I started last month:

 

I'm not really sure why I stopped reading Stray. I started it at the end of October and I'm already halfway through. The main character is a bit immature but I'm really enjoying the story and *cough* Jace. Hopefully I'll be done with it by this week or the next. Exquisite Captive has a really interesting start. I'm also halfway in it but I'm kind of losing interest. It's about jinn in the modern world, by the way.

I finished Fixed On You by Laurelin Paige earlier this day and even though it was just an okay read (2 stars) I immediately started the second book Found In You.


NetGalley reads:

 

I requested Etiquette with the Devil on NetGalley because it sounded like my kind of book and immediately started reading it when I was approved but it's really slowgoing so far. So I decided to alternate between this and another NetGalley read, Shattered Blue, which I am enjoying. I'll definitely finish it by tomorrow.


Another review copy I am currently reading is Nightfall by Jake Halpern and Peter Kujawinski. Also halfway through it. It's actually a very fast read but I haven't been home a lot lately and you all know I don't bring physical books when I go out.

What are you currently reading?

2 comments:

  1. Rachel Vincent books are good! I haven't read them in ages o.O
    Lots of great books I should read in here, Shattered Blue has great covers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read her Soul Screamers series and loved it! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of her books especially her newest book, The Stars Never Rise :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...