Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Mara Dyer Spin-Off Series


What is this MADNESS?

Ha! Get it? Cause Mara Amitra Dyer + Noah Elliot Simon Shaw = MADNESS.

Okay, don't mind me. My mind is a bit fried by this news. I had no freaking idea this was happening. But it must be for real, 'cause I found it on Entertainment Weekly.


A Mara Dyer spin-off series, people! And it's called The Shaw Confessions, this time in Noah Shaw's point of view and “what happens after the happily ever after” where "Noah must choose between the girl he loves and world peace."

Um, what? Sorry but I can't help but laugh a little at the world peace part. But that's Noah. I wasn't a fan of him, or the romance, in the first book but I got obsessed with him in Evolution of Mara Dyer (book two). You can read my review of the whole trilogy HERE.

So what do you guys think? Are you excited. I definitely am. I'm already looking forward to 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...