Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March 2015 Reads + Monthly Recap

March was crazy. It's the end of the school year so there are deadlines and finals and late nights.. I got to read 4 books during the first half of the month but was able to read 5 more and 1 novella since school officially ended last week. FIVE BOOKS IN A WEEK! I'm not a fast reader so being able to read that many is awesome.

Book covers are linked to Goodreads!

Books I read this March:

   

   

 

Visit my Goodreads page to see how many stars I gave each of these books.

As for blogging, well, I also haven't done much of that. I have a lot of catching up to do but I'm taking this one step at a time. I have plenty of posts I plan to make soon and hopefully I can get to them sooner. Right now I'm still enjoying this freedom to read whenever I want without distactions. Summer rocks!

March Blog Posts:






Happy summer!
Feel free to leave links below :)

4 comments:

  1. Hiii, just found your blog!!
    I LOVED Vision in silver, so SO good!! *_* I already miss Meg and Simon, I cannot wait for the 4th book to come out, maybe FINALLY something will happen!!!
    Also, I have ordered The storyspinner and I've very interested in seeing what it's about! :D

    I'd love if you stopped by my blog and say hi! :)
    http://frannieinthepages.blogpost.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I love Meg and Simon so much and I just want more of them. I really liked The Storyspinner. I hope you enjoy it as well.

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I really want to read The Orphan Queen it looks amazing and I've heard so much about The Winners Curse series which hopefully I'll be able to dive into soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked The Winner's Curse. The Orphan Queen, not so much. It was just an okay read for me. But I hope you like it!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...