Thursday, April 9, 2015

Foreign Summer Adventures

A much better way to spend the summer instead of sweating your ass off in your rooms.

1.) Bungy Jump in New Zealand



AJ Hackett Bungy NZ, Queenstown - This is so freaking cool and the place is so beautiful! Sure beats staring at the wall waiting for a miracle to happen. Check out the behind the scenes of the video HERE.


2.) Slip 'N Fly in Ohio



Slip N Fly - Ohio Dreams - Your typical pool party except for that giant slide. If I could, I'd spend the whole summer here slippin' and flyin'.


3.) Get run over by a ball in Rotorua, NZ



Zorb in Rotorua - This is hilarious. And loads of fun I'd bet.


4.) Rope Swing in the Corona Arch



Although I'm pretty sure this isn't allowed anymore.


5.) Bounce all day



I don't care how much I sweat doing this. Lock me here for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...