Thursday, April 30, 2015

New Blog Look!

So... are you noticing it yet? My baby's got a new look! Honestly, this was a long time coming. I never seem to find the time to sit down and give my blog a makeover especially with school in the way. And eventhough it was on impulse, I finally did it!


Around midnight last night, I thought it's high time I do something to make my blog look presentable. I didn't have any concrete plan like what color schemes or fonts and header would look good so I decided to stick with my previous theme which are pinks and violets and proceed from there. One step at a time. Three hours later and ta da! Have a minute to appreciate all that effort. lol

I'm not an expert at this stuff but I'm pretty freaking happy with the end result. Though I have to admit that as soon as everything's in place my first thought was, "It's so fucking pink I might hurl." But that's probably the exhaustion talking. That, and I've been staring at if for hours while working on it until nearly 3AM.

Hope you guys like it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I like your new design, it's a nice combination of colours! It's so nice to have a new design once in a while :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a good thing it's summer and I don't have classes to occupy my time in order to do this. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Very nice and sleek! Good job! I happen to like pink...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...