Friday, May 1, 2015

April 2015 Reads + Monthly Recap

I'd say this year's progress is making me ecstatic. One of my plans is to read as many books in my physical TBR as I can before I buy more. It's not an easy feat but I'm getting there. Another is to try and pick up the books that has been in my Goodreads TBR list for years aka books 1-100 out of the 980 (currently) and I've managed to read a number of them so far.

Moving on to this month's wrap-up pile, I read a total of 12 books including a series (another yay!):

   

   
   

I also grabbed and read Volumes 1-3 of the Legal Affairs series since Objection is free on Kindle and I ended up liking it.

My ratings:
Objection - 3 stars | Stipulation - 2 stars | Violation - 1 star

That's where I stopped, obviously.

  

...two novellas and one short story...

  

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a pretty good month for reading. I currently have The Winners Crime sitting on my shelf, and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did! You should probably wait until the third book's publication before reading The Winner's Crime. haha

      Delete
  2. Congrats on a productive month! Bummer that you had 2 DNF books, but better to set them aside instead of forcing yourself to finish them. Hope you have a great May!

    My Saturday Situation post

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...