Wednesday, May 6, 2015

COVER LOVIN': Crossed by Eliza Crewe

I've been waiting a long time for this book and... well, it's still not out yet but now it has a cover, a summary, and a publication date. Before we move on, let me ask you a question.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE SOUL EATERS SERIES? HAVE YOU STARTED READING IT, AT LEAST?

No? Then get out. But seriously, it's time you pick these books up. This series is full of awesome! Two words, SOUL EATERS. Duh.

 
**Click the book covers to add them on Goodreads but if you want to check out my review:
Cracked | Crushed

And now to that cover:


Crossed 
(Soul Eaters #3)
by Eliza Crewe
Expected publication: August 11, 2015

War is here.

Full-scale war has erupted between the Crusaders and demons and even Chi has to admit isn’t going well. Like any sensible rat, Meda’s eager to abandon the sinking ship but, unfortunately, her friends aren't nearly as pragmatic. Instead, Meda’s forced to try to keep them all alive until the dust settles.

As the Crusaders take more and more drastic measures, the tables turn and Meda suddenly finds herself in the role of voice of sanity. No one is more horrified than she is. When old enemies reappear as new allies and old friends become new enemies Meda has to decide—again—whose side she’s really on.

And then the Crusaders decide that Meda should go to Hell. Literally.

Can’t a monster ever catch a break?


Doesn't it look awesome? I want to cry just looking at it. You'd understand the struggle if you're one of the people who've read Crushed. Will there be an ARC? Because I am so ready to beg for it.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the first two books in this series! The MC is so hilarious and awesome, and I find her voice extremely amusing to read. I was so sad when her imprint got discontinued... I had thought that there would be no third book left but it seems there is hope yet. Can't wait to read it :D :D :D

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meda is awesome! :) I don't know what I'm gonna do if there won't be a third book. Lie on the floor sobbing hard, most probably.

      Delete
  2. The first two are great covers, the third one was just okay.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...