Saturday, April 25, 2015

Me and My Bookshelf (30)

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like, and recount epic book hauling stories. It is usually posted on Saturdays.

I didn't realize it's already the last Saturday of April so I don't have any pictures of the books I got. And since I'm in a bit of a hurry, we'll make do with just their book covers.

This month I only bought three books. Can I get a hurrah? They're all in hardcover and costs $2 or so each. Visiting BookSale is now a habit. I am obsessed with perusing their shelves. While 90% of their books are not YA, there are still plenty of really cheap and great finds.

Here are some of the books I've bought from them before:

 

All in hardcover except for This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen. And now I have three more to add!

  

I was really excited when I saw Au Revoir. I remembered pining for it even before it came out more than three years ago. But obviously, I forgot about it until I saw it on BookSale recently.

I've already read Au Revoir and What Happens Next so I don't feel that bad adding more books to my toppling TBR. What Happens Next is such a great read! Amazing book boyfriend alert. Can't wait to start The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian. I've heard so many great things about it.

What books did you recently get?

4 comments:

  1. Lots of good books!
    I've read This Lullaby and liked it! I'll have to check out some of the other books here - they look really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any Sarah Dessen book yet but I'm excited to see how it will turn out. Thanks! ;)

      Delete
  2. I read Tiger's Quest, it was good. But now I wonder how good, because I never read any of the others in the series...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried reading the first book but ended up not liking the first few chapters so I've set it aside for now. Will probably get back to it but not anytime soon.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...