Monday, April 7, 2014

Nothing important. JUST GLAD TO BE BACK AND POSTING SOMETHING!!!!

I'm baaaaack! Did you miss me? 'Cause I certainly missed you and blogging so so much. I didn't get to finish scheduling all those post I promised for the week I was gone. The people at the electric company decided to cut-off electricity for the whole day before my trip and I had more packing to do. By the time it was back, I had to go to bed since I needed to wake up at 2 in the morning so..

But, yes! I had a really, really tiring but amazing week and I brought plenty of good books with me back home - I visited around 10 bookstores! Well, three bookstores and their different branches. I'll post it this Saturday so don't forget to check it out. I had a lot of things to do waiting for me when I got back so I'm going to put those out of the way first but hopefully I will be able to post a review tomorrow.

I regret to say this but I was only able to read one book on that trip. I am dead tired by the time we arrive at the hotel every night plus we had to wake up at 4AM everyday to beat heavy traffic. I had an awesome view from our hotel room window, by the way.


So I guess this is where my summer ends, huh? Nah, whatever happens, I'll still find a way to enjoy it even if I have school and internship and stuff.. No way I'm going to miss Tahereh Mafi, Ransom Riggs and Veronica Rossi's signing at the end of the month. NO. FREAKING. WAY.


Speaking of which, I gotta go book a plane ticket. Happy Monday and enjoy your week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...