Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 2014 Reads + Monthly Recap

Hello! Last day of April and yes, we are already 1/3 done with 2014. Whew! A lot happened this month and so many great books were released! See my list here. I meant to post a review today but I was so caught up with the book I am currently reading that I don't want to put it down and think of other books even for a while, so I figured I'll just post my monthly wrap-up since it's the end of the month anyway. Since tomorrow is a holiday, maybe I'll have more time on my hands to write a review but you never know. The book I'm reading might leave me with a cliffhanger that would make me jump right into the next one without pause.

Quick recap of what I was up to:

First week of April I went to Manila for a class trip plus a little vacation.
And just this weekend I went to Cebu for a little of this:


but mainly for THIS:


Now for the books I read this month:

   
   
   
I'm so happy I read this many even if I am still behind my reading challenges. Claps to me. So guess what I am reading now? Yep. Veronica Rossi's Under the Never Sky series. I read Roar and Liv's short story last night and then reread Under the Never Sky this morning - because more than 2 years and hundreds of books later, I can't remember much about it - so I can finally, finally pick up books 2 and 3!

This month's posts:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...