Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars Official Movie Trailer



I saw the 12-second sneak peek yesterday and ohmygod way to tease us! Now the full trailer has been released. Have you seen it? Well, then go ahead and watch it - again if you will.



It's great, right?

I personally loved this trailer. I mean, my eyes are leaking! I can't really say if it's because of the trailer itself or because I was thrown back two years ago and reading the book for the first time. I'm pretty sure it's both. The feels! What I would do to read The Fault in Our Stars like it's the first time. I read the book around the first few weeks it came out so I haven't heard much about it at the time which I'm glad about because the hype can sometimes be a big deciding factor towards anything.

The first one minute of the trailer I am smiling. I can see that Shailene and Ansel are perfect for Hazel's and Gus' character (Shailene's voice kind of reminds me of Jennifer Lawrence's). Oh, and Isaac! He's a cutie. And then Hazel says "Gus, I'm a grenade" and the music stops and it turns into a dramatic one and suddenly my feelings are all over the place. Man, they've put a lot of the best lines in that trailer! The last part where Hazel is lying on the ground, saying "OKAY" and smiling.. I just wanted to cry forever.

I don't think I'm going to be disappointed even if they make a few changes to the movie adaptation. Though I doubt they had made a lot of them. If you haven't read the book you probably already know the gist of the story but I suggest you go ahead and read it! *if that's what you wanted* Okay, now I'm singing.

Any thoughts? Comment below!

1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait for this movie! The trailer was so good! New follower on GFC!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...