Friday, January 10, 2014

2014 Don't Let It End Reading Challenge


I was really hoping for another Don't Let It End Reading Challenge and now here it is! I am so happy to hear this so lots of thanks to Rachel of Fiktshun for bringing this back. Now I finally have another chance to pick up those that I wasn't able to for last year's challenge and some upcoming last books as well.

Same rules apply. Challenge begins on February 14 and ends July 14 - like last year! Go HERE for more information and to sign-up.

There's no required number of books to read or levels to achieve for this challenge but I'm setting my goal to read (hopefully) 10 series-enders. Last year I aimed for 5 and was able to read and review 6 books so yay! Also a perfect timing since I plan for March to be "trilogies month" where my TBR would consist of all the completed trilogies I have on my pile - there sure are a lot of them.

My partial list:


These are the last books of my favorite series so they will be the hardest to let go. I can marathon a series as fast as I can especially if it's awesome but I always halt before the last book and create a little drama in my life before moving on for, like, a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...