Friday, January 3, 2014

January 2014 TBR Pile

First month of a new year and I'm going to start this right. I have a lot of review books received last year that I really need to pick up especially since new ones are going to arrive in my mail soon. I'm really glad I joined Fiktshun's 2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge since, you know, additional motivation which I desperately need. For this month my TBR would consist mostly of review books that I will try my hardest to finish 100%. The ones on my list, that is. It would be impossible to finish them all in a such a short time since I am known to - unconsciously - stray from TBR lists I've made before.

The first book I picked up this month (also a part of my review pile TBR) and am currently reading in my laptop is:

Savor 
(Vicious Feast #1)
by Kate Evangelista

I'm almost done. I have a little more than 40 pages left but I wasn't able to finish it last night (morning, actually) since it's already 3AM and I have somewhere to be in a few hours.

I am also currently reading on Kindle (not in my review pile but still part of my TBR):
Dare You To 
(Pushing the Limits #2)
by Katie McGarry
Goodreads

Started it this afternoon while waiting at the eye clinic. Not very far in but I'm excited since everyone says it's better that Pushing the Limits which I really liked. I read the third book in this series, Crash Into You, last year (backwards, I know) and I also liked it though not as much as the first book.

For the rest of my January Review Pile..



The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns #3) by Rae Carson
Deception (Defiance #2) by C.J. Redwine
Once We Were (The Hybrid Chronicles #2) by Kat Zhang
Naturals (The Lost Souls #2) by Tiffany Truitt

I made it short since it really is impossible for my to stick to a TBR list and I have every intention of crossing it all out this month so there it is.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...