Monday, December 2, 2013

November Reads + Monthly Recap

Hello and happy December! I know I haven't been a very productive reviewer lately but I have other things to be happy about like reading 16 books this November!


For the reviews, I'll make it up this December. That's not a promise. However, THIS is: I'm going to kill that-review-pile this coming January 2014, the kickoff for the 2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun and Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads. Check out the challenge button on my right sidebar for more info.

November reads:

   

   

   

   

November blog posts:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...