Friday, December 27, 2013

Top 10 of 2013: Best Book Boyfriends


Now, to the hardest top 10 list to make.. BEST BOOK BOYFRIENDS OF 2013! It MUST be from a book released in 2013 and from a book I’ve READ in 2013.

10 Brooks Walden 
from Premeditated by Josin L. McQuein

Sue me for crushing on him but I really like Brooks Walden. Does that make me insane? I don't think so. It doesn't matter what his role is in the book, I want him to be my boyfriend. You'll understand once you read Premeditated.

9 Trevor Collins
from Golden by Jessi Kirby

He's fun and he makes me smile.. and melt. I don't know. When I finished reading Golden all I could do was sob into my pillow and say "I want more Trevoooooor." Ah, damn. I think it's time for a reread.

8 Prince Titus VII 
from The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas

Swoon worthy and his character is very likable. He's fun but most of the time serious. That's because of the destiny he is supposed to fulfill. And he'll sacrifice himself just to see it through.

7 Capt. Carswell Thorne 
from Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

Oh, boy. My beloved, Capt. Carswell Thorne - although currently relieved of the title (I wonder why..) He's one of the reasons why Scarlet (the book) is amazing. Paired with Cinder and I could've died laughing. He can also be serious enough in very few situations.

“We should take her with us.”

Cinder glared. “Are you crazy?”

“Crazy in love. She’s gorgeous.”

“You’re an idiot. Help me carry her into the living room.”
He made no argument, and a moment later the girl was swooped up in his arms without Cinder’s help.

“Here, on the couch.” Cinder bustled ahead of him and rearranged a few faded pillows.

“I’m good like this.” Thorne shifted his arms so the girl’s head fell against his chest, her blonde curls clinging to the zipper of his leather jacket.

“Thorne. Put her down. Now.”

6 Levi 
from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

This guy I absolutely love. He's not perfect and I love him for it. No wait, he is. Perfect, I mean. For me.

5 Ryan Miller 
from More Than Jamie Baker by Kelly Oram

Ryan Miller would probably make the best boyfriend in real life. He's super nice and sweet. Always smiling, sees the good in people, an amazing son, friend and an amazing, amazing boyfriend. Oh, and he's a jock. When Jamie says Ryan has a smile you can't say no to, I believe her.

4 William Herondale
 from Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

Loves books, an amazing friend and brother and has a very good heart. He made me laugh, he made me cry, he made my heart hurt. I love him to death.

3 Gansey
from The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater

Ganseeeeeey! Short for Richard "Dick" Campbell Gansey. He's crazy rich but has a wonderful family. It's no wonder where he got his good personality. An amazing friend and person eventhough most of the time his intentions are misinterpreted. There's nothing I don't love about him. He even said, "I drink. I do not get drunk." Are you kidding? That's my line. See? We're compatible.

2 Warner 
from Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

The villain whom I loved since Shatter Me. If Juliette doesn't make a choice soon, I'm going to make my move. I don't care if your touch is lethal, Juliette.

1 Ryn Larkenwood
from The Faerie Prince by Rachel Morgan

Hot, I know. Go ahead. Stare. Violet won't mind. She's cool. Ryn gives the best graduation gift and date EVER! What kind of heart do you think he has? 'Nuf said.

SPECIAL MENTIONS
Since the list above is only for the guys from 2013 releases and I've read a lot of books published before this year, I would like to name a few of the guys from these books who I think are boyfriend material.

Jason Lippincott 
from Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill

Red hair, blue eyes, smart, playful.. he's the kind of guy I wouldn't mind being paired with on a tour.

Sam Henry
from Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

The first time he was introduced in the book, I immediately knew he's my guy. Ty Green who?

Archer Cross
from Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins

No one beats my Archer. He's hot but you can't compare him to other guys who are hot, sarcastic, cocky, jerk, charming, hilarious... Yeah, he's all that but different. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...