Thursday, December 5, 2013

2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge


I am very happy with how my 2013 TBR Pile RC turned out. My goal was to read and review 11 - 20 books that are in my 2012 and below TBR and so far I've read 32 and reviewed 25 of them. Cheers! I won't stop until I've dusted off all the books I managed to put aside for so long they developed molds so I'm joining next year's challenge. Same guidelines apply though there are additional information regarding wrap-ups, giveaways and updates.

Go HERE to sign-up.

For this challenge I'm aiming for the
First Kiss Level
21 - 30 books

My main reading goal for this 2014 is:
To finish a series or trilogy I've started but haven't continued especially those that are already over like the Vampire Academy series. I have it in my TBR pile for a long, long time but I've only read the first book. I liked it but I don't want to think about why I haven't picked up the rest. I, myself, am confused. Also the last two books of these trilogies: Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini and Delirium by Lauren Oliver.

To marathon an entire series. The difference between this and the previous goal is that I have to actually start reading that particular series I've wanted to read for so long but am just waiting for the final book to be published or just not having the heart to start yet. To name a few:
Seven Realms by Cinda Williams Chima
Ruby Red Trilogy by Kerstin Gier
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey

To read a bunch of books published not later than 2010. It doesn't matter if it's a part of a continuing series as long as that particular book has been published on 2010 or the years before. You know how it can get when it comes to new releases so..
Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride
Stolen: A Letter to My Captor by Lucy Christopher
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta
White Cat by Holly Black

Hopefully with the help of this reading challenge I will be able to do all that. No, actually, I know this challenge will be a big help. Tested and proven :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...