Saturday, March 23, 2013

Random: I'm So Free.. But Not For Long

It’s official - school’s out! Somehow, the thought makes me happy, a feeling that will last only for a week or so. I’m sorry I haven’t been replying to all your comments. I’ve been really busy with finals – exams, projects, deadlines to meet and whatever. Well, exam hasn’t been much of a problem; I only have 2 out of 8 subjects left to take on exam day. I was exempted on three of them and the rest we took in advance which I am very thankful about because if that wasn’t the case, I don’t know what I would have done just to finish everything else. Anyway, it's over now so.. partyyy!!!



.. and cut! Yeah, that pretty much sums up how short-lived my free time is. I have summer classes to look forward to. No choice, it’s required. Three major subjects. Three hours for each of them daily. Same old, same old. So yeah, I have to make the most out of what I can in two weeks, maybe lesser.. And by that I meant:


I have A LOT of catching up to do (that includes sleeping). Alone time with my books is a perfect getaway I can ever hope for even if it is for a short time. Not that I ever stopped reading, I make it a point to read at least one chapter a day but lately it's been tougher than usual trying to pry myself away from books because of other responsibilities I have to attend. Speaking of responsibilities, I have this project where I have to ask my friends and relatives their perception about me and here's a tidbit of what my sister wrote:

"..she doesn’t appear to have the ability to pry a good book off from her hands until late morning, instead of studying like a normal girl. She’s a good writer, loves music, and sings a crapella—this often causes tension and dispute in the house, sometimes post traumatic disorder."

And here I thought we were friends! Whatever sis, just remember that when you ask me to buy books for you again. LOL! Well, my plans this summer: blog, read, school, read, a little shopping, a little partying and more reading!! That's all there is except of course, if something exciting comes up along the way - I'm always on the go. Sounds good, right? Happy weekend! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...