Thursday, March 7, 2013

Capitol Couture: A Look at the Capitol Portraits

Loved the series, loved the movie. I can't wait to see Catching Fire! It's my favorite book in the series and I'm excited to see it on film. Here are some of the amazing portraits unveiled: the ladies of the capitol..

Katniss Everdeen
"The girl on fire who stole everyone's hearts."

Effie Trinket
"Head to heel in couture, Effie enchants in an exploding silhouette of chiffon and organza blooms. Never one to waver in her fashionable footwear, her heel-less boots are shod with a golden horse-shoe platform."

Johanna Mason
"Her portrait reveals an elegant young lady, but don't be fooled by what's on the surface. Underneath that lavish dress is a sly and cunning killer."

Get a look of the other Capitol Portraits HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower and loving your blog. Stop for stopping by at mine.

    I read the books and have The Hunger Games at home waiting to be watched. The idea of watching a movie about a society that sends their starving children into an arena to kill one another, is a little hard on my sensibilities. Am I being a big baby? Should I just suck it up and watch the movie already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These portraits were such a great idea to create buzz. I love them all! I couldn't even pick a favorite because they all look so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...