Saturday, March 30, 2013

Me and My Bookshelf (10)

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like. It is usually posted on Saturdays.


Hi everyone! I'll keep this post short since I'm not feeling very well.
So, what's new on my shelf?

Bought:
from National Book Store

I've always wanted to read Gone and the whole series so when I entered the bookstore and saw it for that price, I did a double-take then immediately grabbed a copy.

Ever since I read the summary of Fearless, I've been dying to get a copy which I immediately read after I bought one. It's really good! I'm buying the second volume soon. I can't wait to read more!


In my mail:
from Books For Keeps


Got Heist Soc for less than half of its original price. It's a hardcover copy and in very excellent condition!


Books mentioned:



The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg (paperback)
Gone by Michael Grant (paperback)
Fearless by Francine Pascal (paperback)
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder (paperback)
Heist Society by Ally Carter (hardcover)

That's all for today. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...