Wednesday, February 20, 2013

With All My Soul Mini-Reading Challenge Participation Post


I am so participating this mini-challenge. No way I'm going to pass this up. I loved the Soul Screamer series and as you can see there on my left sidebar, I'm Team Tod. I can't wait read With All My Soul but at the same time dreading the fact that this is going to be the last book.

Anyway, the challenge is to read AND review WITH ALL MY SOUL by Rachel Vincent by April 30, 2013. This challenge will start on March 19. If you are interested in participating, head over at Fiktshun to know more about this mini-challenge and for the sign-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...