Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2013 TBR Pile January Extra Challenge




Extra Challenge for this month:
MAKE A BOOK SPINE POEM!

Now, isn't this a great challenge? I really had fun doing this. Sometimes I end up doing ridiculous combinations that doesn't make any sense but cracks me up anyway. One time, I was in our school's library and decided to do this challenge and I might have laughed a little too loud when I came up with one. After a lot of fussing, I finally decided on this:


If I Stay
Out of Sight, Out of Time
Will Grayson, Will Grayson..
Shatter Me?

Here's another one:


If I stay switched every day,
Torn under the never sky,
Everneath a million suns,
Out of sight and out of time.

Is it awesome or what? I don't know about you but I really love this. Also thanks to my sister for helping. PS Everneath is a noun, yeah, but I have my own meaning in mind so.. haha. Impovise!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome book poems! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge :) Hope you're having fun so far!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...