Sunday, December 9, 2012

Me and My Bookshelf (7)

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like. It is usually posted on Saturdays.

 I'm so happy with my recent haul. Got me really high and giddy! My TBR pile for Christmas break is already high; can't wait to get lost in them soon. Anyway, here are the beauties I recently added in my shelf.


In My Mail
Signed copy of
Dark Seeker by Taryn Browning



Bought
(all from National Book Store)


Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr (PB)
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (PB)
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (PB)
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor (PB) 


Find these books here:

What did you guys get? Let me know in the comments so I can see them, too.

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...