Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012's Worst Cliffhanger

Last year my worst cliffhanger was:

The Son of Neptune
Heroes of Olympus #2
by Rick Riordan

It was so bad I had the urge to throw the book across my room. Like, you-only-need-one-step-and-that's-it type of cliffhanger, but no, I had to wait for a really, really long time before Percy takes that step. Ugh! My sister was reading this last year and I was outside doing something when she suddenly went out of the room and I sneaked inside to know which part she was. I saw that she was really close to the ending but there are still a handful of pages left (little did she know she'll be seeing the glossary after a few turn of the page!), so I told her: "Don't shout". She looked at me confusingly and replied: "Whyy??" I just sighed and said in my ultra-bored voice: "Nevermind.." A few minutes later, I heard her shouting like mad. Me? Ha. *evil laugh*

   This year it's:

Opal
Lux #3
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Yup. So that's it. I'm dying to read the sequel. Emphasis on DYING! Some of my sister's friend whom I introduced this series has finished Opal,too, and we pretty much had the same reaction. My sister, however, hasn't read it yet. Hearing our frustrations, she says she won't let herself be THAT affected with the ending. We'll see.

On a side note, I think this will be my last post for 2012! I'm sure these last days will be very busy. I won't be having much time to do another post so I guess I'll just greet you in advance. Happy New Year! I don't have any plans yet for my birthday, you know. LOL! But anyway, see you in 2013! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...