Saturday, December 1, 2012

November Reads

Wow! I read 16 books this month! Can you believe it?! Well actually, I can. It's just surprising; what with school and lots of other stuff to do. But anyhow, I'm very happy with the result. This month is such an amazing experience with books. I've read a lot of great ones and I'm very proud of myself, so much that I'm giving myself a mental pat right now. And yes! Another month has ended. We got - how many? 23? - days before Christmas! Time to plan and create my wishlist. I'm really looking forward to December! But I digress. Here are my November reads!

  
     
                 

        

           

  

  

How about you? What books have you read this month?

Find these books here:


1 comment:

  1. WOW! So many great books you've read this month! I almost died reading the ending of The Evolution of Mara Dyer..Say it isn't so!!! AHHHHH
    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...