Monday, December 17, 2012

2013 Sequel Reading Challenge


The goal: To read as many sequels as you can. You set your goal at whatever number works for you.

GUIDELINES:

1 The challenge runs from January 1st to December 31st. 
2 Any books started before Jan. 1 will not count.
3 Any book after the first book in a series counts. Books in the same series also count.
4 Novellas also count, as long as it is after book #1. (ex: #1.5, #2.5, etc)
5 Sign ups will be open until December 1st, 2013.
6 Add the URL of your challenge post to the linky widget. (If you'd like to wait, it's ok to use your blog URL and send me your link when you get the post up)
7 At the end of each month I will post a linky for you to add your sequel reviews to.
8 I will try to do some giveaways throughout the year for participants (as long as I can afford it).
9 There will be a giveaway at the end of the year for all participants who completed the challenge.


I'm going for 15 sequels to read. Hopefully if I finish them before the year ends, I'll move my number up. As for now, I have no exact list yet but I'll keep track of them here.
If you'd like to join, you can sign up here.

BOOKS I READ
11. Don't Look Now (PERSEF0NE, #2) by Michelle Gagnon
12. The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2) by Julie Kagawa
13. The Faerie Prince (Creepy Hollow, #2) by Rachel Morgan
14. The Faerie War (Creepy Hollow, #3) by Rachel Morgan
15. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar (Steampunk Chronicles, #2) by Kady Cross
16. The Girl with the Iron Touch (The Steampunk Chronicles, #3) by Kady Cross
17. Unbreakable (Unraveling, #2) by Elizabeth Norris
18. Ascend (Trylle, #3) by Amanda Hocking
19. Spell Bound (Hex Hall, #3) by Rachel Hawkins
20. Imaginable (Intangible, #2) by J. Meyers
21. Phoenix (Black City, #2) by Elizabeth Richards
22. Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3) by Courtney Allison Moulton

Not yet reviewed:

23. Neverfall (Everneath #1.5) by Brodi Ashton
24. Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
25. The Star Dwellers (The Dwellers, #2) by David Estes

2 comments:

  1. Okay, wait... cover your ears. *SQUEEEEAAALLLL!!!!!*
    Sorry, I just had to let that out.

    Anyhoo, I am so signing up on this one. Thanks for sharing!!! I don't sound that excited, right? :P

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...