Saturday, May 3, 2014

Me and My Bookshelf (21)

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like, and recount epic book hauling stories. It is usually posted on Saturdays.

Hi! Last weekend I went to Cebu to attend Tahereh Mafi, Ransom Riggs and Veronica Rossi's book signing. I would like to congratulate myself since I did not buy any books aside from the three I have yet to buy to bring to the event - by which I am very thankful about since I already bought a lot on the first week of April. The day before the event I bought:


These were all the books I brought with me to the signing:
All books are available at National Book Store.

And because I saw this at the bargain section of National Book Store, I couldn't resist. It was 50% off and in perfect condition. I've been meaning to collect all the books in this amazing trilogy in hardcover so heck yeah.

Read my review of the first, second and third book.

Next are the books I got in my mail for review:

My copy of Say What You Will doesn't have a cover design because it's an ARC but I checked it out on Goodreads and look:
I love it so much. And the blurb says, "John Green's The Fault in Our Stars meets Rainbow Rowell's Eleanor & Park" so I'm really excited to read this one. Thanks so much Harper Collins!


I got Eclipse for only P25 (less than $1), Masquerade for P100 ($2.25) in paperback and Revolution for P100 ($2.25) in hardcover. All from Books for Keeps. Thank you so much for the cheap books and cute bookmarks! :)

Now to rearranging my shelf for the fifth time this year..

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Haul! I have a paperback of Miss Peregrine's but I haven't read it yet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met Mafi and Rossi at a signing too. Maif is effing hilarious. Awesome books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I'm so jealous. The signing looked awesome! They could have swung by Australia too damn them. I'm a huge fan of Tahereh Mafi, but I've never read any of Ransom Riggs books. Looks like you nabbed a few incredible bargains, HOORAY for book sales. Enjoy your lovely reads and signed books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great haul! I loved UTNS trilogy! And Shatter Me, too! I have hear mixed things about Miss Peculiar's books. Some like them some don't. I have signed copies, so excited for that! I have a few of the review books you have, but I haven't gotten to them. Have fun! Thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I loved the Under the never sky trilogy. And I´m looking forward to read After the End and Echoes of Us. happy reading.
    Here is My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for signed books!! Oooohhh and shiny ARCs wee! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...