Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March Reads + Monthly Recap

I read 14 books this March! That's twice as much as last month's reads! This is my reward considering that I was on the verge of drowning with school works and exams especially during the first two weeks so.. yahoo! Some of them are included in challenges but I haven't reviewed all of them yet. Here are the books I read:






This month's posts:

Review: Sovereign Hope by Frankie Rose
Review: Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
Review: Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Review: Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Review: Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Review: Prodigy by Marie Lu
Review: Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
Me and My Bookshelf (9)
Me and My Bookshelf (10)
Demon by Laura DeLuca Release Day Giveaway

20 posts! Yeaah. That's, like, the highest number of posts I have in a month since I started blogging. Congratulations to me! LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...