Sunday, October 7, 2012

Random: October - MassKara Festival

Happy October everyone! Wow, less that 3 months left before the year ends. But I still have a lot to look forward to this October. For one, this means it's my finals next week! One more week of tests, projects, late night dates with my notes to study and then I'm free... hopefully. I'm really looking forward to spending more time with my books and my blog.

Also, October is our city's MassKara Festival.

MassKara is coined from two words: Mass, which means “many, or multitude,” and Kara, a Spanish word for “face,” thus MassKara is “a mass or multitude of smiling faces.” It is a celebration and expression of thanks for the abundance of blessings life brings.
-themasskarafestival.com



Our City Hall

From last year's event:
*photos from http://www.themasskarafestival.com/

Yay! More fun! That's definitely something to look forward to! And then three weeks of vacation before the second semester starts. I know it's not that long but it can mean a lot! And I really want it to be a productive one.

Also, last week I got these really cool t-shirts! One for me and one for my sister. I really love them, so check 'em out:


What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD. I Love the shirts!! And the Masskara festival seems awesome! Hope you guys had an awesome time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kaina! I can't wait to wear them, actually. And thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    Those t-shirts are awesome and Masskara sounds amazing. I wish we had something like that in my city!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...