Sunday, October 7, 2012

Me and My Bookshelf (5)


This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like. It is usually posted on Saturdays.


Here are the new books in my shelf this week!

Won:
Nightshade (Nightshade #1)
 by Andrea Cremer
(to-read)


 Bought: 
 The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus #3)
by Rick Riordan
(to-read)


 Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn #1)
by Jenny Han, Siobhan Vivian
(to-read)


Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1)
by Richelle Mead
(to-read)

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice selection! I bought nightshade recently but haven't gotten round to reading it yet! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! I haven't gotten around them myself. I've been busy with school and finals, but I'm on it now. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. GOD why did they change the Nightshade covers...The new ones are so ugly. FAIL! Anyhoo, enjoy all your wonderful reads :D Burn for Burn was definitely a great one to read.
    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I really love the original covers. I bought Burn for Burn after reading your review, actually. I think I'll love it! Thanks!

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...