Monday, December 1, 2014

November 2014 Reads + Monthly Recap

Oh, gods. I'm not sure if this blogging month is even worth recapping. Long story short, I've been busy. I had high hopes at the start of November especially with my reading pace since I was able to read a few books during my semestral break and I really thought I would be able to catch up to my reading challenge! I was only 3 books behind then before school started but now? I'm 9 freaking books behind. Ugh.

Books I read this month:

   

   

   

I think I will still be able to reach my goal before this year ends. That is, if I finish all the books I started but left unfinished halfway through. There are plenty of them. Here are a few:

   


November Posts:



Well, that's... something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...