Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Me and My Bookshelf (26): More Signed Books

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like, and recount epic book hauling stories. It is usually posted on Saturdays.

Well, it's not Saturday but I was busy studying all weekend. Yesterday was the worst exam of my life. Four of my hardest subjects all in one day, from 9AM to 7PM straight (I had a 15-minute lunch, of course). The first one made my jaw drop as soon as I got my exam paper, wondering if I enrolled in the same class this semester. The second made my head spin with all the variables and computations (a combination of Advanced Math, Circuits, Calculus and whatevertheheckelse) the entire two hours of it which would never ever be enough and in the end nearly made my hands fall off. The next one is yet another computation only this time it's all costs and benefits and net worth, blah, blah, blah. I almost didn't want to take my next exam. But I survived! Barely. I'm dreading midterm exams already.

Anyway, here I am with the second part of my November book haul and these are the books I got in the mail.


A signed paperback copy of Jennifer L. Armentrout's Opposition (Special Collector's Edition). See how glittery it is?



Really, really excited to read this book. I've heard many great things about it. Look at all that awards! And the cover it pretty awesome, too.



I've always wanted to own a physical copy of TFIOS ever since I read it a few years ago. Good thing this beautiful Collector's Edition came out because I honestly kind of lost interest in buying the blue one since it became too mainstream and it's all I ever see displayed in stores. And John Green's signature is engraved on the hardcover ;)



I didn't get the 6,000th signed copy but, oh well. 



Got this in the mail for review and the author signed it! So nice. Thanks so much Ms. Kelsey.

Books mentioned:




That's all for now. Part 3 to be posted soon. Meanwhile, I have to go study for the exams I have left, work a bit on my project and then Christmas break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...