Saturday, December 6, 2014

Me and My Bookshelf (25): November Haul Part 1 - Marie Lu Signed Edition

This is where I feature the books I received, bought, gifted or won that are newly added in my physical shelf, which means no e-books and the like, and recount epic book hauling stories. It is usually posted on Saturdays.

I've accumulated a heaping 27 books this past month from books I bought in-store to review copies I received in the mail to online buys. Yep, let's hear it: whatever happened to no more? Actually, I only just bought 2 books and 1 boxed set last November. The rest are purchased a few months ago only they took a long time to arrive in my country.

Since I'm pretty sure this would end up to be a very long post if I put them all here at once, I'm going to divide the haul into parts. I'm certain this is going to be my last haul of the year, anyway. Not counting if I receive more review copies.

I'm going to get started with the books I bought in a bookstore:



I HAD to buy these so I can have them signed by Marie Lu.



The next I had to buy because I saw it in brand new condition - the only copy of the book sitting on the shelf - for only P299 ($6.7). It's a pretty awesome find and one that I immediately grabbed since I was planning to buy this edition anyway. Not a fan of the new cover.


Proxy (Proxy #1) by Alex London - National Book Store, Hardcover

Well, that's all for now. More signed books on my next book haul post. Duty calls. Have a safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...