Monday, March 3, 2014

February Reads + Monthly Recap

Hey everyone! Sorry for my delayed February wrap-up post. I might have been deeply asleep for the whole day yesterday since I didn't sleep on Saturday. And because I wasn't able to finish making my February book haul two days ago before my friend told me that we had to go, I'm going to move it this Saturday, but it will be a scheduled post since I also have another event to attend that day and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to finish it - again - if I don't make it in advance.

I was hoping I'd have a lot of reading time this February to catch up on my challenges but.. yeah. Didn't happen. I'm still 4 books behind my Goodreads reading challenge and even though I did read a lot of books in one sitting, there are still a couple of days gap between them because of school obligations. But anyway, I'm still happy with the number of books I read this February.

   

  

  

TOP 5:
5 A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
4 The Unbound by Victoria Schwab
3 The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen
2 Cress by Marissa Meyer
1 Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

February Posts:




1 comment:

  1. AHHH! So jealous! You read so many good books! The Archived and the Lunar Chronicles are on my wish list! Awesome month for you (:

    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...