Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July TBR Pile + TBR Jar Pick No. 1 and 2

Hola! It's my birthday! I'm kidding. What I meant to say was it's July but that's obvious so whatever. New month, new reading pile and more books to attack.

Today I am going to show you the books in my TBR pile this month. That doesn't mean that everything I included will definitely be read because I just don't stick to whatever list I've ever made before but I'm still trying. This time if I happen to read all of them - which is highly unlikely - well, that would absolutely be cool. Here they are: *cover image links to Goodreads*

Don't Let It End Reading Challenge

   

Hopefully, I will be able to read and review these books by next week so I can include them as my entries before the reading challenge ends.

For review:
   

I have a lot of books for review but I won't be going anywhere if I just stare and tell them how many they are so I'm starting with these four. Unraveling is actually with me right now and I already have one classmate in my Humanities class earlier checking it out.

And finally, after a few minutes of hardcore shaking and numerous mutterings of "Please don't let me pick this just yet", I picked two titles from my TBR Jar that will be included in this month's pile.
Ta da!


It's Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr and Taste by Kate Evangelista. I've never read anything by both authors so these books will be my first. We'll see how it goes.

 

I actually already read one book for this month which was initially and presently not included in my TBR list, no surprise there. So I have 10 books in total and I would be super proud of myself if for once I will read everything that's in here. Way ho!

I'm thinking that if you guys are with me in this, I would actually be motivated to finish it all. How about that? You, my lovely readers, are going to be my motivation.
Want to keep track of my progress?
Go HERE.

PS Perfect time for me to read - it's raining outside :)
Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...