Friday, July 26, 2013

From Page to Film: Catching Fire Trailer

Hello! Let me get this out first. Well, I haven't been blogging for a week now because of the usual reasons. Mostly school stuff. This past two weeks have been very exhausting to the point where I arrive home late at night and just dump myself on my bed and sleep like a log until morning comes when I have to get ready for school once again. I can't even remember not eating dinner until my mom mentions it to me the following day.

We had our club fair this week which meant a lot of activities to perform and preparations to do. It got us cramming since we just had our exams the previous week and we still have a few deadlines to meet and projects to hand over but it was still a successful event. We set up booths to showcase our clubs and ours is all about Computer Engineering. This part was kind of tricky since most of the projects we intended to display were used during the Science and Tech Fair in a different venue simultaneously. We still managed. One of the activities was the Mob Dance Competition. I haven't heard the news until this morning but we actually won. THAT was unexpected. The club fair ended yesterday and that was just one thing crossed out on our list of activities for the whole school year.

Uhh.. yeah. There's a tree inside the coliseum because this year's theme is all about the four elements. Do not fret. We didn't harm anything. LOL!

Today is the last day of our Tech Fair and just this morning we attended a seminar about Long Range Wireless Ethernet concepts and Google apps. I met 3 of the SEA's Google Student Ambassadors from our school and they have this activity 2 months from now which I am eager to participate. I just have to, you know. And slots are limited so I have to be on a lookout for that.

Now that the rambling part is over, let us proceed to the topic at hand. I am looking forward to a lot of movies releasing this year or next. Movies that were based from the books we originally or will forever love. City of Bones, The Sea of Monsters, Divergent and of course, the sequel to the second book of the Hunger Games trilogy, CATCHING FIRE! I actually saw the trailer the day it was released to the public but just in case you still haven't..



I am really excited and I have such high hopes for this one. Catching Fire is my most favorite book in the trilogy. There's a lot of action and twist; it was just brilliant. This trailer, if possible, would catch me on fire. It's been almost two years since I last read the book and I have no plans of reading it again before I watch the movie. I'm a little fuzzy on the details of what exactly happened and I want to keep it that way. I don't want to be disappointed with the movie. I know the book is almost always better and this time, I don't want to compare the two. I just want whatever may come out of the movie. I still remember my favorite parts in the book, a few of which I saw in the trailer and wow. I'm impressed. Katniss' white gown transforming into her mockingjay costume? Holy wow. And of course, the arena. I am very much looking forward to that. Oh, yeah, and Finnick and his infamous sugar cubes.

What do you guys think of this trailer?
Are you excited to watch the movie because hell yeah, I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...