Friday, March 4, 2016

February 2016 Reads + Monthly Recap

Hello! I'm back. Miss me?

As expected, February was INSANE. I am so behind on a lot of things and right now I am doing my best to catch up especially on sleep ;) I have so many reviews to write, blog posts to make, and my TBR is giving me the stink-eye.

Anyway, I read a total of 11 books this past month which isn't bad considering the situation although I am currently 1 book behind schedule on my Goodreads Reading Challenge. The last week of February was super hectic I wasn't able to sneak in any kind of reading. Not even the one-chapter-a-day kind. I had gone about 9 days straight without picking up a book and I missed reading terribly so now I am dedicating 30% of my time on my TBR (50% is nap time -- I NEED IT).

February Reads

Love Me, Love Me Not How Willa Got Her Groove Back (Creative HeArts, #2) Holding Court Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)
Demon Princess (Demon Kingdom Fairy Tales, #1) Demon King (Demon Kingdom Fairy Tales, #2) The Little Prince  Pride and Prejudice

1 comment:

  1. Last Empire War Z Hack Diamond
    http://bit.ly/1Th60So
    They are using our online generator to generate unlimited amount of Diamonds, Fuel and Food after that they can play win in the game easily.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments! I love knowing your thoughts and I will try to respond as much as I can. Don't worry! I don't bite. Just a little reminder, this blog is award free. Thank you and ENJOY! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...